Sunday 1 January 2017

Kraft+ - January Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year to all! I hope this year brings you much contentment, happiness and personal successes.

To welcome the new year, I am also welcomed to a new design team - Kraft+ which holds monthly challenges with the base always being Kraft paper. It is open to both paper and digital scrappers which I am so glad about!

The first challenge to start the year off is:

To head to the Kraft + Challenge click on this link:

You can interpret as you wish, but the proviso is that there must be a bike somewhere on the layout. Here is my version:
This Bike
Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts: Simple Stacks V1
The Nifty Pixel | A Tad Torn V1: Photo Clipping Masks
Mommyish | CU Mixed Up #14
The Nifty Pixel | Adrift Alpha
The Nifty Pixel | Who Lives Here? Digital Kit

The challenge is open all month and there are prizes to be had! Yay! Be sure to check out all the details HERE.

Thank you for joining me today. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!