Thursday 21 July 2016

Scrapaneers - July Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Over at Scrapaneers, there is a challenge to post a layout that:

  • uses the colours of your country's flag
  • has patterned paper somewhere on the layout
  • includes a title, and
  • has at least 2 photos on the layout.
I decided to go for Australia's Olympic flag colours of green and gold as the Olympics are just around the corner and I am seeing green and gold everywhere in the lead up to this magnificent event.
So here is my take on the challenge:

That's My Boy
Credits:
Template: Champions Layered Template from July 2015 Typetastic. I used template #4.
Just Jaimee | mainly from All About Him, but also a few elements from various StoryTeller kits.
The Nifty Pixel | Gesso Goodness V.1

I wouldn't have normally used these colours, but I really like this combination. That is what I love about challenges - doing something you usually wouldn't. It was super fun to create.
For more details about Scrapaneers and their classes, please visit HERE.

Thank you for joining me today. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!