Saturday 10 October 2015

Tangie Baxter & Co - Art Journal Pockets: Challenge No.3

Hello Everyone,

I am super happy to announce I am now a member of the Art Journal Pockets Creative Crew for Tangie Baxter & Co. Never heard of Art Journal Pockets (AJP)? This might explain....

Art Journal Pockets are created by using nine 2.5x3.5" cards (placed in a trading card sheet protector) to compose one larger art journal page. It's a fabulous, mixed-media mash up of art journaling, pocket letters & artist trading cards. You can create Art Journal Pockets for yourself or to trade with friends!
(taken from Tangie Baxter & Co website).

To find out more, please visit the site HERE.

Every month, they hold two challenges, as well as a gallery just to share your makes. You don't have to post your AJP's, but there is an option to send and receive if that is what you would like. You can check it out HERE.

This month, I'm working a little backwards and chose the second challenge to work on first, the theme being, 'A World of Octobers'. With each challenge comes a free pdf that holds all the 9 backgrounds that you can use (or not - it's not a stipulation). Here is what is on offer this month:
To download, please go to the site HERE.

And this is what I created:

Credits, mainly from:
Tangie Baxter | Bestiary of Beesies
Tangie Baxter | Melt Into Springs
Tangie Baxter | Abounding
Tangie Baxter | Abounding Splatters
Tangie Baxter | Oli and Phaunt
Tanige Baxter | Items from The Vault
The Nifty Pixel | Cadaverous Charm Digital Kit

My spread is digital, but it doesn't need to be. Print off the pdf and add your own bits and pieces, then enter the challenge. I hope you find you enjoy creating these little cards as much as I do and are able to join us. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Well now! There's a neat twist on pocket letters! Love what you've done... Might have to check this out since it's my non-challenge month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. egads I have so much love for this! beautiful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!