Friday 16 October 2015

Scrapaneers - The Art of Photographs: 1

Hello fellow scrappers,

At the moment, I am taking a class, The Art of Photographs by Amanda Taylor over at Scrapaneers:


I have just completed Module 1 which has been wonderfully inspiring and totally enjoyable.

There were a few concepts covered, but I have chosen to play with the idea of using word art as a photo mask, as so:
boy
Credits: Background paper: The Nifty Pixel (Passion Play - Solid Papers); Elements: Flergs (Wildboyz - recoloured).

I decided to use the simple word, 'boy' and surround it with descriptive words of my son, or things that he likes. He didn't want the word, 'procrastinator' on there, but it is him at the moment (am hoping it is a phase!).

If you ever consider trying your hand at digital scrapping, or want to improve your skills, be sure to head over to Scrapaneers where there are plenty of classes to choose from.

Hope you all enjoy a productive weekend.:)

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!