Friday 3 February 2017

The Nifty Pixel - My Sweet Love

Hello Everyone,

My Sweet Love. What a gorgeous new release from The Nifty Pixel. It's soft and romantic and chock full of goodies:



Sweetest Thing
Credits
The Nifty Pixel | My Sweet Love Digital Kit
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts Flag A Bunting V1

XO
Credits
The Nifty Pixel | My Sweet Love Bundle
The Nifty Pixel | Passport To The World V2

The individual kits and bundle are on special at a discounted rate all weekend. Don't miss it, hop on over to The DigiChick now, and/or, pop on over to The Nifty Pixel blog to see more layouts using the kits.

Hope you manage some time to be creative today! 🙂

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me! These are just gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!