Monday 20 February 2017

The Nifty Pixel - Hearts Afloat

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share my last layouts for The Nifty Pixel.  Over the last few years I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Em Stafrace and her products, but I have a lot of other things going on at the moment, that I feel it is now time to let it go....and what a gorgeous bundle to use as my last on the Creative Team:

Hearts Afloat
Available here:

My layouts, the first using only the digital kit:
XO
Credits
The Nifty Pixel | Hearts Afloat Elements Pack
The Nifty Pixel | Hearts Afloat Paper Pack
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts: Just A Little Different

Sisters
Credits
The Nifty Pixel | Hearts Afloat Bundle
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts: Simple Stacks V.1

On a final note, I would just like to say a big Thank You to Em Stafrace for having me on her team, as well as what a privilege it has been to work with her fabulous products. Thank you, Em. Always love what you create. 

Please head over to The Nifty Pixel blog to see more creations using this happy bundle.

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!