Thursday 8 December 2016

The Nifty Pixel - Night Before

Hello Everyone,

I am super happy to share this gorgeous new collection from The Nifty Pixel, released today over at the DigiChick, Night Before. It contains beautiful blues and corals, something a little delightfully different for a Christmas themed or wintry page.

Available here:

Available here:

For my layouts, I used photos from up to 6 years ago. Oh my goodness! The change that has occurred, even in myself (both physically and emotionally), is quite dramatic. What a difference a few years make! 

For each layout I used a Page Drafts template from the Night Before. These are super to work with. Makes creating so much easier and quicker, especially great for this time of the year.

A Little Christmas Fairy
 Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Night Before Colleciton
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts: Night Before

2011
Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Night Before

 Dress-Ups
Credits:
The Nifty Pixel | Night Before Collection
The Nifty Pixel | Page Drafts: Night Before

The collection and templates are on sale all weekend, available over at The DigiChick.

For more details about this beautiful collection and to pick up a freebie, please pop over to The Nifty Pixel.

Thank you for popping in today. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!