Saturday 1 October 2016

The Nifty Pixel - Gunckel's Apothecary

Hello Everyone,

I've been away lately due to study, but am back to share the latest amazing digital collection by The Nifty Pixel, Gunckel's Apothecary:

Available here:

For this release, I decided to do some hybrid creations.  It was nice to get the scissors and glue out for a little change.  I prepared a couple of A4 sheets on PSE then printed at home on 200gm paper. I pasted the background onto manilla tags, inked around the edges, then cut out all my bits and played around. It was super fun.
Here are my tags:
 Head over to the DigiChick to see what the Creative Team have done with the kit. Their layouts are stunning. More details are also on The Nifty Pixel blog HERE, along with a freebie that you can pick up this weekend. 

Thank you for joining me today. :)


1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!