Saturday 6 August 2016

CSI - Case File 208

Hello Everyone,

I am super happy to announce I am a Special Investigator over at CSI for the month of August. To begin the month and my guest role, there is a gorgeous new Case File to solve:


My layout, of my eldest daughter:

I used a lot of different elements from mainly 3 designers. I will try and include most in my credits:
The Nifty Pixel | CSI 208 Page Drafts Template
The Nifty Pixel | Cosmo Bloom Elements Pack
The Nifty Pixel | Dreams Come True Elements Pack
The Nifty Pixel | A Tad Torn V1
The Nifty Pixel | Curate It V2
Captivated Visions | Wake Up and Be Awesome Digital Kit 
Captivated Visions | Messy Marks: Dates 2016
Captivated Visions | Aquarelle Digital Kit
Scrapaneers | Champions Metal Style
Katie Pertiet | Tidewater Elements
Katie Pertiet | Hexa Words No3
Katie Pertiet | Star Glows No2

How I solved the case:
Evidence: map print, clouds, filmstrip, buttons
Testimony: Create a numbered list & Inspiration words: go, direction and lost.

This is the monthly challenge, so it is open until August 31. Hope you can join us. Head over to CSI for more info.

Thank you for joining me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!