Sunday 14 February 2016

CSI - #191

Hello All,

CSI have just released their newest challenge for which The Nifty Pixel provided the fabulous sketch/template:


My layout, which unfortunately uses photos that aren't great quality. I don't know why they turned out so badly, but I was the only happy snapper, so it's all I have. Disappointing, but I would rather bad quality than none at all of the special moment. :)
10
I used a variety of kits, mainly from:
The Nifty Pixel | Sweet Thing Digital Kit
The Nifty Pixel | Passion Play Paper Pack
Jady Day | The Little Things
Lauren Grier | Every Day: Cherish


How I solved the case:
Evidence: watercolour, stripes, string, banners, food elements, hearts, woodgrain paper
Testimony: Journal about a party.
Colours: I used them all

The case closes February 26.

Thank you for taking a moment to pop in. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!