Saturday 14 November 2015

The Nifty Pixel - The Life of Pie V.1 Templates

Hello Everyone,

I love the sketches and templates from The Nifty Pixel. This month, Em Stafrace has released some much-loved previous sketches into templates. They are some of my favourites:

Life of Pie Vol.1 | Page Drafts

I loved them last year, so much so, I made six layouts (if you think you remember seeing the following layouts, it's because they were released at the time of the sketches, you can go back HERE on my blog for more details):

 Happy

Fabulous Memories

 Cutie Pie

Remember This

Snapshots

A traditional layout using Gelli printed paper I made:
30

The templates are on sale all weekend. Pop over to the DigiChick for a great bargain!

Wishing you all a happy and creative weekend. :)


2 comments:

  1. You are simply amazing! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah multi talented! they all look fabulous.. love the big photos on the digi layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!