Thursday 1 October 2015

The Nifty Pixel - Cadaverous Charm

It's October. And for some, it means the excitement of Halloween is growing. Trick-or-treating, pranking, the supernatural, symbols of death and fancy costumes. Perfect time to introduce the new release from The Nifty Pixel - Cadaverous Charm at the DigiChick:


It's a pretty spooky, scary kit - perfect for the occasion!

Although I don't celebrate Halloween, I made these two layouts, using images from the web:

It's a trick

I know who I am. Do you?

There are some fantastic layouts made using the kit, to see them and for inspiration, head to the store HERE and click on the images below the collection image.

Thank you for coming.:)





1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!