Saturday 10 October 2015

Scrapaneers - Guide to Brushwork

Hello all,

Lately, I've been taking a class over at Scrapaneers to improve my digital techniques. I love using brushes, so thought I'd learn more about them by doing this course:

click HERE to be taken to Scrapaneers to learn more about it.

Some of the brushes I have made include using a Kaiser stamp, some Spellbinders leaf die-cuts and other paper cuts from my Silhouette, a watercolour puddle and various doodles I created:


And the layout I created using these brushes:

The Pen
Credits:
Template:
Lauren Reid | Transformers V2
Paper and Elements:
Sweet Shoppe Collab | Opposites Attract
The Nifty Pixel | Passion Play
Katie Pertiet | Messy Stitched Borders
Other brushes:
Just Jaimess, Katie Pertiet

I have loved doing this course. It's opened up many possibilities. For more information about this or other classes, please visit Scrapaneers.

3 comments:

  1. Good grief! That is amazing. Are there no end to your talents? Looks fabulous on the page, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love how you have made the kaiser stamp that is one of my favourites! Fabulous creating! Amazing digi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce, soon we'll be collaborating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!