Wednesday 15 July 2015

CSI - Case File #170

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd play with the current CSI - Case File #170:


Love the bright colours.

And my take on the file:
Love This
Katie Pertiet | Catching Rainbows Digital Kit
Katie Pertiet | Color My Love Digital Kit
Katie Pertiet | additional elements and brushes

I solved the case as so:
Colours: I used all the colours
Evidence: banners, arrows, stars, hanging something, window, flair, metal, signs, stripes.
Testimony: I used the words, 'summer' and 'run' (or rather, 'running') in my journaling which reads:
                         Summer brings much joy. Playing outside, running over the sprinkler
                         and being together.  Laughing and building memories. This is what
                         summer means to us.                                                February | 2014

The case closes 23rd July, so still plenty of time to join in. Go HERE to have a look.

Thank you for coming by. :)


3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, love the design and the colors look great! Amazing digi creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous take on the CSI Case File ...Love the design, the background colours and details, the photo frame...love everything.. You are very clever Zeneva....they don't look like digi layouts. You inspire me and after seeing all your gorgeous creations I feel like trying to do a digi layout....but I have way to much paper/embellies I need to use up first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!