Saturday 29 March 2014

Glitz March Monthly Challenge - Week 2: Glitter

Hello all,

Back again with some more Glitz!
This time, I decided to enter their Glitter challenge for this month. Initially I wanted to do a paper layout, however I ran out of time, so am entering another digital layout.

BlogTopper

And my layout:

Supplies: Glitz paper, elements and brushes. Additional elements and brushes: KPertiet.

This layout uses all Glitz 'Hello Friend' range with feathers from Finnley and Wild Free which have been recoloured and glittered.

The challenges end in about 15 minutes, so I better get my skates on!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Thanks for coming by.:-) 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Your layering is amazing! The touch of glitter! I'm in love! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the layers and the feathers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness this is stunning! Really love all the layers and cant believe it is digi, it looks so dimensional!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl...this is plain amazing!! LOVE the glittery feathers! Thanks so much for playing along in our March Glitz Design project challenge...we LOVE seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet! What a wonderful photo and beautiful, sympathetic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious and the soft colouring perfect! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!