Saturday 15 March 2014

Colour Challenge #23 - KreativeKoncepts -DT

Hello all!

As you may already know, I am on the Design Team for ScrapFriends. Recently, the online store has been sold by its founder, Angela Star, and with the new owner, Annette, comes many changes including a name change. From now on, you will no longer see ScrapFriends, but Kreative Koncepts. For the fuller story, please go to the blog HERE.

For now, here is the new Colour Challenge. I am loving gold at the moment, so had to incorporate it into a colour challenge at some point:



And my layout, which is all digital:

Supplies: StudioDD Layered Template (recoloured and adjusted), additional paper & elements by Katie Pertiet.

Really hope you are able to play along this month. Remember, you can do a canvas, art journal page, off the page project, digital layout, card or tag!

Go HERE to see what the Guest Designers and Design Team have all done for more inspiration.

Thank you for coming by. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. fabulous & adorable & these colours are so, soooooooo yummy! And I adore the woodsy bg on this one, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pops of gold, and the other colors are lovely too! And your digi layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is just gorgeous!! WOW!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! And digital too! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! BUt PLEASE do not go digital, despite how good you are at it! It's such a treat for me checking out your tactile pages!! I was wondering what was going on with Scrap Friends as the newsletters I receive have a different title. Poor Angela worked very hard & was so good with all the techy stuff. Sad that it didn't work out for her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Zeneva! Gosh, I love gold right now, too, and you've totally made it shine ;)! Such great layers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design! Love the pretty colors and interesting layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!