Wednesday 15 January 2014

ScrapFriends Colour Challenge #21 - DT

Hello everyone!

Thank you for stopping by.

Today is the release of the new Colour Challenge (#21) for ScrapFriends.


I love these colours and hope you do too (although I'm a little biased). This is the first colour challenge that I have put together for ScrapFriends. Please go HERE for loads of gorgeous inspiration by the Guest Designers and Design Team - they have all done such marvellous work.

And here is my version:


And some close-ups:




My papers are mainly from Basic Grey (Indian Summer and Green at Heart) a sheet from Glitz and another from American Crafts. There are also a few die cuts from Kaiser and some digital elements printed off.

Hope you are able to join us this month!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Zeneva, Your page is really nice and pepsy, I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeneva, Your page is really nice and pepsy, I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors, the splatters, the arrows and the layers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazzzing colors together, and love your layout.. I have made a note of this one, hope I get some time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful take on the palette, Zeneva! Really love your play on yellow, and all your stitching, not to mention that gorgeous, layered bloom, really puts this one over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh your page is full on bright, happy, joyous....I love it. And, so many fabulous little details all beautifully combined to make this page just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmnnn. Purple. Eeeek. I know, it will be GOOD for me to scrap with it....but honestly, Zeneva....taking me outta my box....soooo of course I'll 'have' to join in...such a challenge!!!! LOOOVE it with the yellow here & those chevrons & 3 long 'arrows'...they look great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm amazing your page!!!! i just love it :)
    for answer your com on my blog : i have cut the paper so ;)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!