Tuesday 1 October 2013

Scrap Friends - Sketch Challenge #18 - DT

Already October? No, it can't be!
The sketch for the month has just been released for Scrap Friends - Sketch #18. It's fabulous:


I ended up rotating it like this:


I used only the new Dapper Dan collection from Glitz (I LOVE Glitz), available HERE, to create this layout of my son:


Believe it or no, I have a large white splash and drips underneath all the layers...I just got a little carried away, and ended up covering most of it.
Here are some close-ups:



I hope you will be able to enter this challenge. It's a really fun one to do. Head on over to Scrap Friends, if you haven't already, to check it out!

Thank you for coming by and any comments you may leave!

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page, Zeneva!! Love the chevrons and stitched arrows!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Zeneva, I love all the cut-outs and that dotty arrow looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful.. I love your back ground, stunning layers, cute photo too!! that is a great sketch, love it tuned that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those yummy layers! Really LOVE that background, and this palette is divine! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee all the arrows, the colors, the layers... just FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! <3 Looooove your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cool! I love your background! The colour combo is awesome! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful boy page & he looks like a real treasure xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at that insane, amazing group of layers! And you just rock that Silhouette machine for all those shapes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!