Sunday 30 September 2012

Keeping the best... Sketch #43

Hello all,

I've just managed to finish my layout in time for Keeping the best... Sketch #43. It's due today - Sept 30. I love the sketch and what the designers have all done..

Here is the sketch:

And here is my version:

And some close-ups:



Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill, American Crafts); paper (Kaisercraft); flowers and elements (Basic Grey, Prima, Sassafras Lass, K&Company, micador); twine (Jillibean); gesso, acrylic paint (watered down); mask (The Crafters Workshop); punch (Stampin'Up); embossing folder (Cuttlebug); alphas (Kaisercraft); machine stitching.

Thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

  1. I love your work on the background and the embossing that you have done. Funny pics. thanks for playing with Keeping the Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Funny photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read every one of them and it always warms my heart. Have a great day!